Monday, January 23, 2012

WOOF!...What I Meant to Say Was Hello!


Welcome to or back to my blog about dogs and the dogs in my life. It’s been a little over five years since I wrote about the canine loves of my life. I’m not sure why I stopped other than I had four dogs, a couple of kids, a husband and work take over my life. I had to simplify and not blogging was an easy thing to say wasn’t necessary in my daily life.

Five years later, I realize I squashed one of the true joys in my life, writing about my dogs and the highs and lows of training and living with four dogs. Quite a bit has changed in my dog household, five years ago I had four dogs, a golden retriever named Luna, golden Ret/poodle Wyatt Earp, Josie a basset/pointer mix and Dexter our greyhound. My first few entries I will bring you up to date on the changes that have taken place, the joyous and the hard decisions no one ever wants to make.

I want to share my journey to become a trainer and a certified member of the Council of Professional Dog Trainers. I would also like to go back to school, I think I finally know what I want to be when I grow up…a Veterinary Technician, I would also like to get a homeopathy certificate and use that knowledge to help my dogs as well as others. I also plan to write about my journey to find my new fur-ever pal.

Everything dog will be here for me to share, if nothing else happens with this blog at least my positive intentions about all things dogs will meet the universe.

Until next time, WOOF!

No comments:

Post a Comment